9.08.2012

fall, pumpkin, & pinterest

....Three of my favorite things

If you've been on Facebook within the last week, then I am sure you have seen someone share Starbuck's photo for the Pumpkin Spice Latte, and the fact that it's back. It's all the talk around here lately!

I'm a new lover of pumpkin flavored treats... probably within the last year or so. Therefore, don't judge me for what I'm about to say. I have never tried the Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks. This season though, and hopefully soon, I am determined to change that. I've even prepared for the event! All year long I avoid Starbucks (now I definitely know you're judging me), but I have a system. See for me, I can't justify spending ~$3 every few days on drinks from Starbucks. As delicious as they may be, I'd rather put that money towards groceries, frozen yogurt, or shopping. Throughout the year, such as birthdays and other gift-receiving holidays (love those), I usually receive a Starbucks gift card from at least one person. When the holidays roll around, I break out my three or so giftcards and treat myself to the goodness that is Creme Brulee Lattes anytime I feel like it. The best part is, I don't have to pay a dime! It seems like I'll be pulling these gift cards out a little earlier this year though, and I'm definitely excited about it!

I love fall.
so much. Fall means pumpkin. What do I mean by that, you ask?

pumpkin cheesecake
pumpkin cupcakes
pumpkin picking
pumpkin bread
pumpkin smoothies

Fall also means other things too;
halloween
my favorite boots
winter isn't far
happy people
family time
lots & lots of cooking & baking 

Some pretty good things on that list, don't you think? In celebration of this great season upon us, I've decided to gather some of my favorite "Fall Findings" on Pinterest and share them with you guys. Today I decided to post some recipes I would like to try, but throughout future posts I will try to share other fall-related things as well :)
 






















all content and photos are copyright to their respective source
 
******

I have a long to-do list awaiting me. And some of it involves pumpkin... go figure! Let's hope I can get through all of it!! Have a nice Saturday everyone :)




0 comments :

Post a Comment