10.11.2013

hello october

October, you are quite sneaky. How and when did you arrive so quickly? The chilled breeze you bring along with you, the one that strokes your skin & gently sweeps your hair back while walking the streets of the city, is the perfect sign of Fall. You're making me crave pumpkin spice. Every day.

I love it.

And so, let me fill you in. I finally finished physics forever. I moved to New York. I graduated. I moved to New York.

I know I've been neglecting this space. It wasn't my intention in the least of sorts. In fact, I'm a little disappointed with myself. But I've been giving my internship my all, and with the added commute to Brooklyn, this gal is freaking exhausted.

The good news is, New York is my happy place. It's one step closer to everything I see for myself and my future. It holds my dreams. At least I believe so. I'm inspired every day. The weather is starting to feel incredible. The internship, it's wonderful. My co-workers, they're wonderful. I'm learning quite a bit and meeting such lovely and amazing chefs. That's all wonderful, too.

I'm currently searching for a room to rent in Brooklyn. And once I find the right place- the place I can be creative, feel a bit more like myself again, and have time to devote to the things I love- I'll be the happiest girl.

Usually I share recipes and kitchen-related things here, but since I don't have that (insert sad/disappointed/I-really-miss-having-time-to-cook-a-lot face here), I'm doing a bit of link-love and sharing some photos from Instagram.

This pumpkin spice granola from two peas and their pod is everything you want in a healthy, yet captures-the-essence-of-Fall snack. I bought this candle from Anthropologie last weekend. Hello incredible smelling room. The bodega downstairs from work that I have a bit of an obsession with has some plump and juicy concord grapes. I think it's a sign that I need to make these handpies from apt. 2B baking co very soon.

IG_fall_nyc

Tomorrow I'm headed upstate for some apple and pumpkin picking! Donuts, cider, (and apple cider donuts) will be sinfully enjoyed. We'll also be having ourselves a nice little picnic either at a nearby park or at the orchard. Oh, how I love you, Fall.

2 comments :

  1. How do I turn off notifications in the Outlook app?

    If you don’t wish to disable outlook email notifications permanently, then you can disable your notifications manually. This feature allows you to schedule your messages to come in your Inbox. And if you wish to turn off outlook notifications in outlook app, then follow the steps given here. First of all, open the Gmail application and click on the menu. Then scroll down to ‘Settings’ and press on the account. Lastly, uncheck ‘Notifications’ to turn off notifications.

    Reasons why you should make Yahoo my Homepage?

    Yahoo provides its customers with a customizable homepage, often known as a "web portal," that allows them to tailor all of the information they want to view in one location and access it from their homepage every time they open their browser. Consider it a "hub" for all of your key information. Websites for personal use are available for free- First and foremost, you will receive a FREE WEBSITE FOR PERSONAL USE! My Yahoo is the name of the site. It's personal and private, and only you have access to it using a username and password you choose. So it's not for sharing information or showing your goods; rather, it's for keeping track of all your personal belongings in one spot. Period. I There is no manual to read. Also, you can make yahoo my homepage by following the above steps.

    How to Resolve Comcast Email Address Book Not Working?

    There are times when users deal with the issue of Comcast email address book not working issue. If you are dealing with the same issue then it is advisable to clear the cookies and cache. One of the primary reasons for email sending issue is immense cookies and cache in Comcast email account. For such reason, you need to try to clear off the cookies and cache from the browser through which users can smoothly access the email account. these are the steps that users need to follow to resolve the issue without facing any problem.

    How to get Yahoo off of Chrome?

    To get yahoo off of chrome, check if malicious apps are installed on your phone. Then open settings and click on “Apps” or “App Manager.” This will show all apps installed on your phone. Then scroll through the list and keep an eye for any suspicious app. After finding that suspicious or malicious app click on it to uninstall it which will answer how to get yahoo off of chrome . Then select the “Force stop” option and click on “Uninstall.”

    ReplyDelete