12.06.2013

bakeri

Last month I photographed an art class in Chelsea for a lovely artist that I have been assisting lately. I had a pounding headache afterwards, but it was my only day off (well, most of the day off) in two weeks and I didn't want to waste it at home, on a Saturday nonetheless. I headed to Williamsburg for a couple hours to walk around the neighborhood, bask in the chill fall weather, and grab a latte at one of my favorite spots in the 'hood. I took too many photos. But I couldn't blame myself too hard, as everything from Bakeri's quaint backyard and vintage tea cups, to their quirky table cards and blue milkman jumpers, tend to captivate you wholly.
Bakeri. Brooklyn, NY
bakeri
Bakeri. Brooklyn, NY
It was overcast and chilly, so most coffee-sippers and pastry-indulgers were packing cozily inside. All the better for me, though, as I ended up having the entire backyard to myself for most of the time. ("People won't see me snapping photos of the same latte and pear financier for an hour, thinking I am crazy?" I thought embarrassingly to myself.) In any case, it was just the kind of Saturday afternoon I was looking for.
Bakeri. Brooklyn, NY
Bakeri. Brooklyn, NY
Bakeri. Brooklyn, NY
Bakeri. Brooklyn, NY

Bakeri
150 Wythe Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11211
www.bakeribrooklyn.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment