12.06.2013

bakeri

Last month I photographed an art class in Chelsea for a lovely artist that I have been assisting lately. I had a pounding headache afterwards, but it was my only day off (well, most of the day off) in two weeks and I didn't want to waste it at home, on a Saturday nonetheless. I headed to Williamsburg for a couple hours to walk around the neighborhood, bask in the chill fall weather, and grab a latte at one of my favorite spots in the 'hood. I took too many photos. But I couldn't blame myself too hard, as everything from Bakeri's quaint backyard and vintage tea cups, to their quirky table cards and blue milkman jumpers, tend to captivate you wholly.
Bakeri. Brooklyn, NY
bakeri
Bakeri. Brooklyn, NY
It was overcast and chilly, so most coffee-sippers and pastry-indulgers were packing cozily inside. All the better for me, though, as I ended up having the entire backyard to myself for most of the time. ("People won't see me snapping photos of the same latte and pear financier for an hour, thinking I am crazy?" I thought embarrassingly to myself.) In any case, it was just the kind of Saturday afternoon I was looking for.
Bakeri. Brooklyn, NY
Bakeri. Brooklyn, NY
Bakeri. Brooklyn, NY
Bakeri. Brooklyn, NY

Bakeri
150 Wythe Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11211
www.bakeribrooklyn.com

2 comments :


  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate your efforts for this blog. This is so informative. Keep it up and keep sharing such posts.
    Students who study abroad sometimes fail to submit their assignments or assessment before the deadline. There are many reasons behind this are tight schedule, lack of interest in any particular subject, fails to manage their job and study simultaneously, etc. Therefore they look for someone to do their assignment. So, if you are also one struggling with crafting your assignment then you take Assignment Help Melbourne. Many different subjects where students mostly seek online assignment help are chcece018 assessment answers Help, management assignment help, bsbdiv501 assessment answers, etc.

    ReplyDelete