1.31.2014

photos & thoughts

still_life_edited_web2
I am loving New York, so much. The lifestyle can be hard sometimes, I'll give it that, but despite the inconveniences, it's a city that is steadily gaining a lot of my heart. And yes, the snow just plain sucks sometimes, but it's also dreamy and magical. And well, that trumps just about anything. 

I've decided to start a new series on the blog: photos & ___. The 'blank' could be thoughts, links, or anything really. Reason being- I'm that girl. You know, the one who needs organization, who works and imagines best in a clutter-free space, where essentially everything in my home has it's own home. And because this started (and still remains most of the time) as a food blog, my nonexistent-yet-might-as-well-should-be-OCD tells me that every thing I post simply must be a recipe, with many photographs, and an ever-intriguing story to go along with it. But I want to be able to share random things (aka the parts of my life that may not include food) with you all and not feel like I am doing this blog any injustice by not adhering to what has become my "outline." Yes. there. I said it. I know there's a good chance that at this point, you may think I'm a little bit crazy. And that is ok because there's a good chance I won't deny it.
still_life_edited_web1
I took these one afternoon when I was in the mood to shoot some still lifes of my bedroom. I'm a lover of windows and a lot of light, (if you haven't gathered from my instagram photos), so it tends to inspire me often. My best friends like to tease me about it, but ya know, I'm ok with it.

PS; hello lovely little succulent. I don't know how you are still alive but I am so happy you are!

Happy weekend, everyone :)

6 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I turn off notifications in the Outlook app?

    If you don’t wish to disable outlook email notifications permanently, then you can disable your notifications manually. This feature allows you to schedule your messages to come in your Inbox. And if you wish to turn off outlook notifications in outlook app, then follow the steps given here. First of all, open the Gmail application and click on the menu. Then scroll down to ‘Settings’ and press on the account. Lastly, uncheck ‘Notifications’ to turn off notifications.

    Reasons why you should make Yahoo my Homepage?

    Yahoo provides its customers with a customizable homepage, often known as a "web portal," that allows them to tailor all of the information they want to view in one location and access it from their homepage every time they open their browser. Consider it a "hub" for all of your key information. Websites for personal use are available for free- First and foremost, you will receive a FREE WEBSITE FOR PERSONAL USE! My Yahoo is the name of the site. It's personal and private, and only you have access to it using a username and password you choose. So it's not for sharing information or showing your goods; rather, it's for keeping track of all your personal belongings in one spot. Period. I There is no manual to read. Also, you can make yahoo my homepage by following the above steps.

    How to Resolve Comcast Email Address Book Not Working?

    There are times when users deal with the issue of Comcast email address book not working issue. If you are dealing with the same issue then it is advisable to clear the cookies and cache. One of the primary reasons for email sending issue is immense cookies and cache in Comcast email account. For such reason, you need to try to clear off the cookies and cache from the browser through which users can smoothly access the email account. these are the steps that users need to follow to resolve the issue without facing any problem.

    How to get Yahoo off of Chrome?

    To get yahoo off of chrome, check if malicious apps are installed on your phone. Then open settings and click on “Apps” or “App Manager.” This will show all apps installed on your phone. Then scroll through the list and keep an eye for any suspicious app. After finding that suspicious or malicious app click on it to uninstall it which will answer how to get yahoo off of chrome . Then select the “Force stop” option and click on “Uninstall.”

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog post on "Photos & Thoughts" is a captivating blend of visual storytelling and reflective musings. It's clear that you have a keen eye for capturing moments.
    promocodehq

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your photos and thoughts, and for those looking to click and save in more ways than one, frugalishness might just be the perfect addition to your creative toolbox.
    Wishing you continued inspiration and memorable captures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I just wanted to express my admiration for your recent blog post. Your writing is not only informative but also engaging, making the learning process enjoyable. Your commitment to excellence in every piece you publish is truly commendable."
    dressvy discount code

    ReplyDelete